Times are tough. And getting tougher for many Americans. Millions of consumers are struggling to pay bills due to loss of work or income, or are concerned that they may soon be facing extreme financial difficulties. If you’re among them, we are here to help you.
In our ongoing efforts to provide useful information about your financial health and well-being, we are hosting a free webinar in conjunction with TransUnion and American Consumer Credit Counseling on Tues., Sept. 29: Money Management During a Crisis. You can register to attend here.
RentReporters CEO John Simpson will lead the discussion with Amy Thomann, TransUnion’s Head of Consumer Credit Education, and Sue Katz, American Consumer Credit Counseling Community Outreach Coordinator and Certified Credit Counselor & Educator. Amy and Sue will discuss:
- Ways to manage your finances through a budget
- How to cut expenses beyond what you might imagine
- How to work with creditors and lenders
- Steps to take now to protect your credit health
- Resources available from TransUnion and other agencies
- When to think about a debt management service
Amy and Sue will also answer questions and offer reassurance that if you’re in financial distress, you’re not alone and there is help available to you.
Join us and get the valuable information you need!
Date: Tuesday, September 29
Time: 11:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Central / 2:00 PM Eastern