The new year is upon us, and presents a perfect opportunity to make plans to get our financial house in order. As always, we will continue to post write-ups on our blog that include useful information and tips to help you meet financial goals, improve your credit, and achieve other personal milestones. As we begin 2021, we thought it would be helpful to compile a list of the most popular blog posts from last year in case there are any that you missed or might want to re-visit.
Below are links to the top posts from the RentReporters blog in 2020. Stay tuned for new posts on a variety of topics, including RentReporters customer spotlights, knowing your rights with the next stimulus check, and a series of home buying tips, to name a few.
- The FICO Resilience Index – What You Need to Know (Aug 4)
- Facing Financial Hardship from COVID-19? What the Credit Agencies are Doing to Help You (May 18)
- Now More Than Ever, You Should Be Checking Your Credit Report On A Regular Basis. Here’s How Part 1 of 2 (June 24)
- Tenants and Landlords Must Find Middle Ground in #CancelRent Movement (May 7)
- If Your Tenants Can’t Pay Rent, There are Ways you can Help – Both Them and You (July 12)
- Webinar Take-aways: How to Protect Your Credit in Challenging Times (June 17)
As we plan our calendar of content for the coming months, we would love to hear from you. If you have questions or topics you’d like us to address in the blog, feel free to email us at [email protected] to share your ideas!