Join Our Team
We’re growing and we need the talented and the committed. Help us help many!!
RentReporters.com is looking to expand its marketing team by hiring a Marketing Assistant. RentReporters assists individuals by confirming and reporting their rent payments to Equifax and TransUnion, thus allowing so many more people to improve their credit based upon their rental history.
As a Marketing Assistant You Will:
- Collaborate with the marketing manager and internal teams on marketing strategy.
- Help execute and manage email campaigns.
- Help execute and manage social media campaigns.
- Create content for blogs, emails, social media, website, and video scripts.
- Manage social media channels such as responding to comments and scheduling content.
- Assist with gathering testimonials from happy customers.
- Help maintain customer and prospect database.
- Provide administrative support.
- Prepare and analyze reports for marketing campaigns and channels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in Google Business Suite tools.
- Good organization skills.
- Relevant job, internship, or educational experience.
These skills and experience are a plus:
- Experience or interest in SEO, social media, email marketing.
- Experience in Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot or other CRMs and marketing tools.
- Experience with personal finance tools.
- Experience or knowledge of the credit industry.
Compensation and Benefits
$19.00 – $22.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
To apply, please email resume to [email protected]
Customer Service Representative
RentReporters is committed to providing the 100 million+ renters in our country equal access to better credit by allowing them to report their on-time rent payments to all three credit bureaus.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who want to make a difference, one life at a time. Join our customer success team and help improve the lives of many. We care much about communication are seeking individuals with superb skills to verify our customers rent payments with their landlords.
We’re hiring both full-time and part-time Customer Service Representatives who can work remotely (work from home). Full-time roles are Monday through Friday between
the hours of 8am and 5pm. Part-time roles include mornings (8am-12pm), afternoons
(12-5pm), and weekends (8am-5pm).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, including, but not limited to email and internet
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 6+ months customer service experience.
- 6+ months in a sales role (i.e., call center, retail, services, etc.)
- No fear of and excellent ability to talk to customers via phone (this is a relationship and service-centric business).
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
The Following Skills and Experience are a Plus (will be given priority):
- Verifiable inbound call center experience.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or other CRM applications.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- The company offers a competitive compensation plan. Our non-California CSR base hourly range is $13-$16 per hour and California employee range is $17-$20 per hour.
- Full-time employees are eligible to participate in the company health, dental, and vision plans; FSA; paid time off; and 401K.
To apply, please email resumes to [email protected]