RentReporters helps you close more loans/sales by verifying your customers’ on-time rent history and reporting it to the credit bureaus. Adding rent history thickens your clients’ credit file, allowing them to secure better terms and improve the likelihood of loan approval.
Increase your client’s affordability profile by securing lower interest rates, lower rates means lower cost which translates to greater affordability.
Make sure your clients are prepared by reporting their rent history BEFORE they find their dream home, making loan approval simpler and more certain.
Increase your pool of eligible buyers make the ineligible ELLIGIBLE!!
Enroll with our broker team HERE and receive 5 signups at no-charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- $94.95 for one lease and up to two years of rent history
- $50 for each additional lease reported
- Ongoing monthly reporting if required, $9.95 per month
- Standard service is 10 business days
- 3 day service available for $50
- 24 Hour Sprint Service available for $150
- If expedited service is required, please contact customer service
- Provide your customer your relationship code
- Send them to www.rentreporters.com to sign up
- They will provide your relationship code at checkout
- Once they have signed up we will notify you by email confirming the signup
- You will receive daily status updates by email
You will have a dedicated representative available to you by phone/email/chat.
No, your customer will need to establish their identity as part of signup and agree to the terms of reporting mandated by the credit bureaus.
We currently report to Equifax and TransUnion, with Experian reporting beginning in late spring 2021.
Yes, we will contact the landlord as part of the verification process.