RentReporters is committed to providing the 100 million+ renters in our country equal access to better credit by allowing them to report their on-time rent payments to all three credit bureaus.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who want to make a difference, one life at a time. Join our customer success team and help improve the lives of many. We care much about communication are seeking individuals with superb skills to verify our customers rent payments with their landlords.
We’re hiring both full-time and part-time Customer Service Representatives who can work remotely (work from home). Full-time roles are Monday through Friday between
the hours of 8am and 5pm. Part-time roles include mornings (8am-12pm), afternoons
(12-5pm), and weekends (8am-5pm).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, including, but not limited to email and internet
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 6+ months customer service experience.
- 6+ months in a sales role (i.e., call center, retail, services, etc.)
- No fear of and excellent ability to talk to customers via phone (this is a relationship and service-centric business).
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
The Following Skills and Experience are a Plus (will be given priority):
- Verifiable inbound call center experience.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or other CRM applications.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- The company offers a competitive compensation plan. Our non-California CSR base hourly range is $13-$16 per hour and California employee range is $17-$20 per hour.
- Full-time employees are eligible to participate in the company health, dental, and vision plans; FSA; paid time off; and 401K.
To apply, please email resumes to [email protected]