RentReporters.com is looking to expand its marketing team by hiring a Marketing Assistant. RentReporters assists individuals by confirming and reporting their rent payments to Equifax and TransUnion, thus allowing so many more people to improve their credit based upon their rental history.
As a Marketing Assistant You Will:
- Collaborate with the marketing manager and internal teams on marketing strategy.
- Help execute and manage email campaigns.
- Help execute and manage social media campaigns.
- Create content for blogs, emails, social media, website, and video scripts.
- Manage social media channels such as responding to comments and scheduling content.
- Assist with gathering testimonials from happy customers.
- Help maintain customer and prospect database.
- Provide administrative support.
- Prepare and analyze reports for marketing campaigns and channels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in Google Business Suite tools.
- Good organization skills.
- Relevant job, internship, or educational experience.
These skills and experience are a plus:
- Experience or interest in SEO, social media, email marketing.
- Experience in Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot or other CRMs and marketing tools.
- Experience with personal finance tools.
- Experience or knowledge of the credit industry.
Compensation and Benefits
$19.00 – $22.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
To apply, please email resume to [email protected]