There’s no quick fix to repairing a consumer credit problem. Yet, we live in a world where people expect immediate results. Would you like to be able to deliver a positive change in credit scores to your customers, while you work on more complicated credit repair issues? You can if you partner with RentReporters.
For consumers looking to repair their credit, they want to see immediate results, because as we all know, a low score can negatively impact people’s lives in so many ways. They can be denied a “regular” credit card, pay a deposit for utilities, and have difficulty getting approved to rent the best apartment.
RentReporters reports your customer’s last two years of rent payments, as well as ongoing monthly rent payments to TransUnion. The more months of rent reported, the greater the impact on a credit score. Each month, RentReporters continues to verify ongoing monthly rent payments directly with the landlord and automatically reports those payments to TransUnion.
When partnering with RentReporters, here’s how it works:
- Talk with your customers about RentReporters and how we are the part of the credit repair process that can give them immediate results.
- Help your customer sign up for the RentReporters service. The sign up process typically takes less than 10 minutes.
- We report a 2-year history of rent payments and ongoing rent payments to TransUnion – which then creates a new credit line on your customer’s report.
- In as little as 10 days, your customer can see a credit score increase, usually by 35-70 points.
- We offer a money-back guarantee.
By partnering with RentReporters, you build immediate value and trust with even the most demanding customer. You continue to work on the hard, longer lead-time issues, and we will help your customers see a credit score increase in as little as 10 days.
For more information, visit here.