Today we are excited to announce our partnership with TransUnion SmartMove. SmartMove provides property owners and realtors with dependable, in-depth tenant screening information to help landlords make that critical decision about who to rent to and who to decline.
With SmartMove’s state-of-the-art online technology, property owners and realtors can easily access comprehensive information on their applicants’ backgrounds. SmartMove reports include a review of the prospective tenant’s credit, criminal and eviction history.
With our partnership, landlords will benefit with these features:
- A TransUnion credit report formatted exclusively for rental screening purposes
- Superior coverage that comes from a review of more than 27 million eviction notices and more than 230 million criminal records
- More true hits and fewer false positives with enhanced record-matching logic
- ResidentScore, a credit score designed for rental screening that predicts evictions 8% more often in comparison to a typical credit score
- No membership requirements, setup fees or physical inspections
- Pay-per-use with choice of landlord or renter payment
- Quick account setup to begin screening instantly
- No impact to rental applicant credit score since this process results in a soft inquiry
- Reports available for viewing 24/7 online
- By the end of the process, you’re in possession of a credit report, eviction history, ResidentScore, leasing recommendation, and background check on your rental applicant
- ResidentScore built specifically for tenant screening and designed to predict a bad tenant outcome such as 3+ late payments or an eviction
- High-quality reports combined with an easy process to make informed decisions
- Built-in applicant identity verification to verify the person you’re screening is who they say they are