Today we are excited to announce our partnership with TransUnion SmartMove. SmartMove provides property owners and realtors with dependable, in-depth tenant screening information to help landlords make that critical decision about who to rent to and who to decline.
With SmartMove’s state-of-the-art online technology, property owners and realtors can easily access comprehensive information on their applicants’ backgrounds. SmartMove reports include a review of the prospective tenant’s credit, criminal and eviction history.
With our partnership, landlords will benefit with these features:
- A TransUnion credit report formatted exclusively for rental screening purposes
- Superior coverage that comes from a review of more than 27 million eviction notices and more than 230 million criminal records
- More true hits and fewer false positives with enhanced record-matching logic
- ResidentScore, a credit score designed for rental screening that predicts evictions 8% more often in comparison to a typical credit score
- No membership requirements, setup fees or physical inspections
- Pay-per-use with choice of landlord or renter payment
- Quick account setup to begin screening instantly
- No impact to rental applicant credit score since this process results in a soft inquiry
- Reports available for viewing 24/7 online
- By the end of the process, you’re in possession of a credit report, eviction history, ResidentScore, leasing recommendation, and background check on your rental applicant
- ResidentScore built specifically for tenant screening and designed to predict a bad tenant outcome such as 3+ late payments or an eviction
- High-quality reports combined with an easy process to make informed decisions
- Built-in applicant identity verification to verify the person you’re screening is who they say they are
Protect your rental income today! For more information on our partnership with TransUnion SmartMove, visit here.